We now offer financing for legal fees!  Apply Here

Arizona Car Accident Lawyers


The Hogle Firm Car Accident Attorneys

Car accident laws in Arizona are designed to protect the rights of individuals involved in automobile accidents. These laws cover a wide range of issues, including liability, insurance requirements, and damages.

Liability in Arizona is determined based on a system known as comparative negligence. This means that if more than one party is at fault for an accident, their degree of fault will be determined and damages will be apportioned accordingly. For example, if one driver is 80% at fault and the other driver is 20% at fault, the damages awarded will reflect that division of fault.

Arizona law requires that all drivers carry minimum liability insurance coverage of $15,000 per person and $30,000 per accident for bodily injury, as well as $10,000 for property damage. This insurance requirement is intended to ensure that those who are injured in accidents caused by others are able to receive compensation for their damages.

If you are involved in a car accident in Arizona, it is important to gather as much evidence as possible to support your claim. This may include photographs of the accident scene, witness statements, police reports, and medical records. It is also important to seek medical attention as soon as possible, even if you do not believe you have been seriously injured. Delaying medical treatment can be used against you by insurance companies and may harm your ability to recover damages.

If you are injured in a car accident in Arizona, you may be entitled to various forms of damages, including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and property damage. However, there are limitations on the amount of damages that can be recovered in certain cases, such as cases involving government entities.

In addition to the above, it is important to note that Arizona has a statute of limitations for filing a car accident lawsuit. This means that you must file a lawsuit within a certain amount of time after the accident or risk losing your right to do so. The statute of limitations for personal injury lawsuits in Arizona is two years from the date of the accident.

In summary, car accident law in Arizona is designed to protect the rights of those involved in automobile accidents. Liability is determined based on comparative negligence, insurance requirements are in place to ensure compensation for damages, and evidence gathering is crucial for supporting claims. Those injured in accidents may be entitled to various forms of damages, but there are limitations on recovery in some cases, and a statute of limitations for filing a lawsuit must be observed.


request a consultation

Contact Form

The Hogle Law Firm
PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS in Mesa / Gilbert / Chandler / Phoenix / Queen Creek /  more..

We represent people who have been seriously injured in car accidents and other catastrophic situations in and around Mesa AZ

Avvo Rating LexisNexis Arizona Family Law Arizona Family Law Arizona Family Law


1013 S Stapley Dr Mesa, AZ 85204


9am - 5pm

Call 24/7 (480) 247-2277